AINSLEY RANCH – SOLD
- 320 acres
- Located in the Heart of Grand County
- Live Water and Senior Water RIghts
- 125 Acres of Irrigated Hay Meadows
- Hunting, Fishing, Recreation
PRICE REDUCTION! The historic 320-acre AINSLEY RANCH lies within a picturesque mountain valley just ten miles from Granby, Colorado. With one and one-half miles of Trail Creek meandering through the entire length of the ranch and one-quarter mile of Willow Creek flowing through the southwestern corner, a quality fishery can be developed. The ranch also provides beautiful and abundant habitat for wildlife. This peaceful mountain retreat offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities including hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, horseback riding and wildlife viewing. Six cubic feet per second of senior water rights irrigate 125 acres producing 160 tons of hay annually. There are also additional spring and well rights. The original homestead buildings are still standing and a well and electric power are in place.
Since homesteaded, this ranch has remained in the family, never before available for sale.
This is a great mountain property providing everything a buyer wants in a Rocky Mountain getaway.
- 320 Acres in Picturesque Mountain Valley
- First Time on the Market Since Homesteaded
- 2 Hrs. 15 Mins. from DIA
- 30 Mins. from Jetport in Kremmling
- 10 Mins. from Granby
- 35 Mins. from Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park
- 45 Mins. from Winter Park Ski Area
- Trail Creek and Willow Creek Run Through Property
- Good Hunting and Fishing
Property Location Map
Public Lands Map
Regional Ranch Map
Google Earth MapDownload Google Earth KML File
This offer to sell is subject to errors, omissions, changes, withdrawals or prior sale without notice. All amounts and acreages are approximate.